Indonesia is on the stage where entrepreneurship plays a significant role in supporting economy and lately, the workforce grows faster than the job opportunities causing the rise of unemployment. This situation forces some individuals to explore their capabilities in creating new business as entrepreneur. Our target is rising cross–culture value in entrepreneurial segment because we believe that it can create many new jobs opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Raising the awareness of the entrepreneurship of the villagers
- Preparing Business Canvas Model and promotional plan for the villager's products
- Get a training from experienced entrepreneur in Bandung
- Working together with the villagers to build the infrastructure of the village
- Teach English, sing & dance and doing some creative activities to the children at the village
- School Roadshow: Exchange Participants will share their country's culture, perform (optional)
- School Roadshow: giving them a new mindset about entrepreneurship and the village
- You'll be participating in AIESEC activities:Webinar,Incoming Seminar,Explore Bandung,Awarding Night
- You need to prepare cultural stuffs from your country for Global Village
There is an additional fee of $50 USD paid to the local chapter of Indonesia.
Accommodation is covered and provided.
Already registered to apply? Click
to open our international portal to login.
Sign Up To Start Your International Experience