You will teach English to the primary school students in the rural area of Thailand where there is only small chance to learn English properly with limited learning sources. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to create an impact using your creativity and problem-solving skills. Moreover, you will experience a real cross-cultural environment with our Thai local host family.
- You will teach basic English using attractive methods to create learning environment in the school.
- You will create the teaching materials and activities for 7-18 years old students.
- You will take part in the school events and activities during the working days.
- You will become an ambassador of your country and have a chance to represent your culture.
- You will live with local people and host families and learn about Thai culture.
- You will participate in an Evaluation day for project reflection and feedback.
- You will organise an English Day for students in the last week of the project.
- You will participate in a Farewell party with AIESEC members to officially close the project.
Accomodation and three meals are provided with a hosting program.