Exchange Participants will be teaching English in schools which are located in Phnom Penh City for 6 weeks. Also, Exchange Participants will experience a cross cultural environment by living with our local host family. Time for you to make impact with us. 'Orkun' means 'Thank You' in Khmer. We want to thank the Exchange Participant for choosing to be a part of this experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will acquire knowledge involving teaching, facilitation, planning and organizational skills
- You will learn about Cambodian children and teenagers' school lives
- You will teach English according to the school's curriculum
- You will prepare innovative lesson plans
- You will participate in community based activity
- You will explore the beauty of Cambodia with other exchange participants
- You will pay an Exchange Participant Fee of $60 which covers materials and logistical matters
Accommodation Provided and Covered
Food Provided 2 meals per day
Already registered to apply? Click
to open our international portal to login.
Start here and we'll contact you to support the entire process!