The Citarum River and its tributaries in Indonesia's West Java are a vitally important water supply for both the city of Bandung and the greater Jakarta region, home to 25 million people. Its waters irrigate farms providing around 5% of the nation’s rice and feed more than 2,000 factories on its banks. iGreen Project are helping local authorities and communities turn the Citarum, home to some of the world’s most polluted rivers, into a model of sustainable water management.
- Increase awareness about the importance of reducing, reusing, and recycle
- Educate local communities and students about current environmental issues
- Empower the urban/rural area to be eco - friendly communities
- Do a campaign in public areas in Bandung to raise awareness of the importance of waste management
- Do a campaign in public areas in Bandung to raise awareness of the importance of clean water
- Go to several schools in Bandung and educate them about Waste Management
- Join all AIESEC Bandung events (IPS, Webinar, Global Village and Awarding Night)
- Prepare cultural stuffs from your country for Global Village
A fee of USD $50 to help cover accommodation.
Accommodation is provided and covered. Food is not provided,