In 2016, 90% of Vietnamese students got the English score under average. "My name's.." is their "BEST" to say. It even gets worse in the outskirt where access to education is limited & talking with foreigners makes students powerless. Chance Giver activates a multi-cultural space where YOU narrow gaps & create positive changes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teach students aged 18-25 English (also Chinese,...) focus on communication skills
- Organize interactive activities -discussion & debate on social issues, presentation or story telling
- Host simulating activities - job interview, soft skills, practical case using English in reality
- Promote multi-cultural diversity & life experience through sharing, global village & casual talk
- Join charity events with volunteers in pagoda - Autumn festival for the orphans & relief trip
- Engage in weekly culture activities of AIESEC in FTU HCMC
Accommodationand two meal a day are provided.
Already registered to apply? Click
to open our international portal to login.
Start here and we'll contact you to support the entire process!