This project aims to enhance cross-cultural understanding of Taiwanese students. As a camp leader, participants will lead a team and develop sessions and activities for students. You will participate in two cultural camps for 50-70 local primary school children.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Incoming Preparation Seminar- Project team work and discussion, mind-set set up
- LC Activities- We will design some cultural visit during project duration
- Elementary Camp- We will hold two cultural camp let 50-70 children know local cultural
- City Tour- Tour New Taipei City and Taipei City during EP's day off
- Training Day - Session Design Skills and presentation skill training
- Reflection Conference- Before leaving, we will set it to reflect our exchange experience
Accommodationis provided and covered
Already registered to apply? Click
to open our international portal to login.
Sign Up To Start Your International Experience