Our Global Talent program offers you the chance to develop yourself through professional working experience abroad in the field of language education. Opportunities are available in over 10 countries, offering you an intense learning experience by living and working in a foreign environment. In 2012, more than 400 youth from Australia journeyed abroad through our programs.
The program involves working for schools or language institutions to teach English to youth and adults, giving you the opportunity to develop professional working skills in a foreign cultural environment.
Why be a Global Talent and work abroad?
- Gain the practical skills of professional teaching in a structured educational environment
- Expose yourself to teaching styles of a different educational system and foreign culture
- Build a global network of like-minded youth
China, Poland, Brazil, Colombia and Russia.
- Tertiary students or recent graduates (any discipline)
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- Excellent English
- Available for at least 6 weeks
Duration and Timing:
All internships range between 6 weeks to 6 months long and occur throughout the year.
A salary covering basic living expenses is provided. The amount varies by country according to living costs.
AUD$850 (one-off administration fee)
Does not include flight tickets and other expenses.
For more information, connect with us by clicking ‘Join AIESEC‘ below.